Tips for Bringing Flavour Back to Frozen Chicken
- Bringing keeps chicken juicy and tender, and gives a crunchy, crispy skin.
- Frozen chicken can lose some of its taste once defrosted. Chef Paul Hage has a simple tip for restoring and enriching chicken’s natural flavour and colour: ready-made seasonings or powders.
- With a little oil, seasonings or powder can become pastes to rub into chicken. Throw in some extra spice for added zing; African flavours are popular right now, so try cardamom, cumin or ginger.
- Crunch and crisp are trending food textures, which makes crispy fried chicken a winning dish. Give batter an extra flavour hit with chicken seasoning.
- Rest chicken after cooking. This retains moisture and spreads juices evenly throughout the meat.
Disclaimer: The content on this page is merely suggestive and based on chef experiences. Nothing on this page is providing any assurance regarding an increase in sales, demands, profits or any other aspect whatsoever. Results arising from implementing the suggestions may vary and the website owner shall not be held liable.