Tips for Bringing Flavour Back to Frozen Chicken
Cooking with frozen chicken? Try these tips for creating consistently flavoursome, juicy chicken dishes with Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder. Chicken is a versatile protein, found in dishes for almost every type of cuisine, so it’s bound to be on your menu. However, its delicate flavor and tendency to dry make cooking chicken a challenge. Chef Paul Hage shares his tips for creating a ‘real symphony of taste’ with chicken dishes. Deliver consistently flavoursome, moist and satisfying chicken dishes with these handy hints:
- Bringing keeps chicken juicy and tender, and gives a crunchy, crispy skin.
- Frozen chicken can lose some of its taste once defrosted. Chef Paul Hage has a simple tip for restoring and enriching chicken’s natural flavour and colour: ready-made seasonings or powders.
- With a little oil, seasonings or powder can become pastes to rub into chicken. Throw in some extra spice for added zing; African flavours are popular right now, so try cardamom, cumin or ginger.
- Crunch and crisp are trending food textures, which makes crispy fried chicken a winning dish. Give batter an extra flavour hit with chicken seasoning.
- Rest chicken after cooking. This retains moisture and spreads juices evenly throughout the meat.
Disclaimer: The content on this page is merely suggestive and based on chef experiences. Nothing on this page is providing any assurance regarding an increase in sales, demands, profits or any other aspect whatsoever. Results arising from implementing the suggestions may vary and the website owner shall not be held liable.
Contact no : +022 254787 / 58977412
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter your details below
*Disclaimer: Free Demo & Samples will be offered only to Professional Chefs working in Hotels & Restaurants.
*For Professional Chefs Only