Knorr Authentic White Indian Gravy Base
Ideal White Gravy Base for all Indian Kormas & Curries.
Goes well in
- Malai Kofta
- Malai Methi Mattar
Yield: Makes 2 litres Gravy Base
- Ready to use white base gravy which is made with real cashews and ready in 10 minutes.
- Used widely in traditional Awadhi cuisines.
- Versatile use with kormas and other cashew nut-based preparations.
- Can be used as a top-up with other applications.
- Packed in special retort packs hence preservative free!
- Helps you manage inventory and save costs on fuel, wastage and preparation time.
- Helpful in preparing large buffets and last-minute bulk orders.
Product InformationKnorr White Indian Gravy Base can be used to prepare Shahi dishes, Korma, White Biryani and many more white gravy based dishes. Made from quality cashews, melon seeds and pulverised to perfection to give you a smooth velvety base gravy.
DescriptionKnorr Authentic White Indian Gravy Base 1 Kg
Storage & Shelf LifeOnce opened, keep refrigerated. Do not freeze. Shelf Life - 6 Months
Allergen InformationContains Milk & Nuts. May contain traces of Wheat, Mustard, Soya & Celery.
- Heat butter in a pan, add green chilli, ginger and stir for 30 seconds on medium heat.
- Add fresh Methi leaves and stir at medium heat 1-2 minutes.
- Add white pepper and stir to mix well with the mixture, add green peas and toss to blend well with mixture.
- Add white gravy and stir for 2-3 minutes till the vegetables get coated with it properly.
- Add fresh cream and stir to blend well with the gravy, finish with Kasoori Methi and remove from heat.
- Serve hot with fresh naan or tandoori roti.
Water, Onion, Cashew (15%), Edible Vegetable Oil (Soyabean), Melon Seed, Sugar, Cereal Products, Spices & Condiments, Edible Common Salt, Thickeners (1442, 415), Milk Solids, Acidity Regulator (330, 270)
Allergen Declaration: Contains Milk, Nuts.
Contains added natural flavour.
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy (kcal) 214
- Protein (g) 5.9
- Carbohydrate (g) 13.7
- Sugars (g) 5.6
- Dietary Fibre (g) 1.5
- Total Fat (g) 15.5
- Saturated Fat (g) 2.3
- Trans Fat (g) 0.05
- Sodium (mg) 523