Knorr Authentic White Indian Gravy Base
Ideal White Gravy Base for all Indian Kormas & Curries.
Recipes Using this Product
- Malai Kofta
- Malai Methi Mattar
Yield: Makes 2 litres Gravy Base
- This product is made with quality cashews, melon seeds & spices
- This base gravy is of versatile use with Kormas and other cashew nut-based preparations
- One pack will make 2 litres of Knorr White Indian base gravy in just 10 mins.
- Packed in special retort packs hence it is preservative-free
- This will help you save costs on fuel, wastage and preparation time and also manage your inventory
Knorr White Indian Base Gravy as the name suggests is a base that is ideal to prepare Shahi dishes. This product is made from fine quality cashews, melon seeds and rich and aromatic spices which are together pulverised to perfection to give your dish a smooth and velvety base gravy. It serves as a perfect base creating various Indian curries like paneer makhani, kofta curry and several other dishes. This pack has its contents in paste format and contains no added preservatives, no added artificial colours and flavours. One pack will make 2 litres of Knorr White Indian base gravy in 10 mins approximately. Not only does this product help saves time and costs involved otherwise, but also helps reduce the wastage and the fuel required. This is an ideal product when it comes to having consistent taste every time.
Knorr Authentic White Indian Gravy Base 1 Kg
Storage & Shelf LifeOnce opened, keep refrigerated. Do not freeze.
Shelf Life - 8 Months
Contains Milk & Nuts. May contain traces of Wheat, Mustard, Soya & Celery.
- Heat butter in a pan, add green chilli, ginger and stir for 30 seconds on medium heat.
- Add fresh Methi leaves and stir at medium heat 1-2 minutes.
- Add white pepper and stir to mix well with the mixture, add green peas and toss to blend well with the mixture.
- Add white gravy and stir for 2-3 minutes till the vegetables get coated with it properly.
- Add fresh cream and stir to blend well with the gravy, finish with Kasoori Methi and remove from heat.
- Serve hot with fresh naan or tandoori roti.
Water, Onion, Cashew (15%), Edible Vegetable Oil (Soyabean), Melon Seed, Sugar, Cereal Products, Spices & Condiments, Edible Common Salt, Thickeners (1442, 415), Milk Solids, Acidity Regulator (330, 270)
Allergen Declaration: Contains Milk, Nuts.
Contains added natural flavour.
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy (kcal) 214
- Protein (g) 5.9
- Carbohydrate (g) 13.7
- - Sugars (g) 5.6
- - Dietary Fibre (g) 1.5
- Total Fat (g) 15.5
- - Saturated Fat (g) 2.3
- - Trans Fat (g) 0.05
- Sodium (mg) 523
Knorr Indian Aromat Masala
Masala mix to help you achieve the perfect balance of flavours, every time
Knorr Smoky Tandoori Marinade Mix
Marinade mix for creating the perfect tasting smoky tandoori tikkas, every time
Knorr Malai Tikka Marinade Mix
Marinade mix for creating the perfect creamy Malai tikkas, every time
Knorr Rostip Seasoning Powder
All-in-one Chinese Seasoning that elevates the taste of all your Chinese DishesBuy Now
Knorr Demi Glace Sauce Powder
Ideal Brown Sauce for Steaks, Sizzlers & Other Continental DishesBuy Now
Knorr Aromat Seasoning Powder
Perfect Flavour Enhancer For Chinese, Indian & Continental CuisinesBuy Now
Knorr Onion Tomato (Kadhai) Base Gravy
Ideal gravy base for kadhai dishes like chicken/veg kadhai, jalfrezi & all types of Indian curries.Buy Now