Kissan Tomato Puree
Ideal for all tomato based dishes
Goes well in
- Dal Makhani
- Gucchhi Aur Bhutte Ki Subzi
- Tamatar Paneer
One serve=200 g Tofu Masala
- Made with fresh pulpy 100% real tomatoes with no added flavour, preservatives, sugar or colour.
- 1 Kg of tomato puree is made approximately from 2.5 kg of fresh tomatoes.
- Gives perfect texture, colour and taste to gravies and base sauces.
- Best suited for Indian dishes like Makhani gravy, Kadhai dishes and Indian curries.
- Helps you manage inventory and save costs on fuel, wastage and preparation time.
- Packed in special retort packs hence no preservatives.
Product InformationKissan Tomato Puree is a product made from farm fresh, ripened and hand-picked tomatoes. Add it to your cooking at the same time when you normally add tomatoes and watch it blend beautifully with gravies, Indian curries and soups. It can also be used as a base sauce for Pizza & Pasta. It gives your dishes the bright and natural tomatoey colour, the right tanginess and perfect thickness. So bring to your kitchen Kissan Tomato Puree- now all the taste and richness of ripened tomatoes is available all through the year with No cost or quality fluctuations. Your little secret to consistently delicious cooking! CRAFTED FOR CHEFS, BY CHEFS.
DescriptionKissan Tomato Puree 1 Kg
Storage & Shelf LifeOnce opened, keep refrigerated. Do not freeze. Shelf life - 9 months
Allergen InformationMay contain traces of wheat, milk, mustard, nuts, soya and celery.
PreparationAdd directly to your cooking.
Water, Tomato Paste (34.8%), Salt, Acidity Regulator - 330
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g/ml
- Energy (kcal) 31
- Protein (g) 1.3
- Carbohydrate (g) 5.5
- Sugars (g) 4.0
- Dietary Fibre (g) 0.6
- Total Fat (g) 0.5
- Saturated Fat (g) Nil
- Trans Fat (g) Nil
- Sodium (mg) 173