Knorr All Purpose Veg Indian Gravy Base
Ideal Yellow Gravy Base for rich & creamy Indian Curries
Recipes Using this Product
- Veg Jalfrezi
- Vegetable Korma
Yield: Yellow Gravy Base 1KG - Makes 2 Litres Of Gravy Base
- This product is made using red onions which are known for strong flavour and pungency
- The onions used are browned to perfection to bring out the rich flavours
- It perfect pulverisation gives a fine texture to the gravy
- 1kg of Knorr All Purpose Indian Gravy base will make 2litres of gravy
- Packed in special retort packs hence it is preservative-free
- This will help you save costs on fuel, wastage and preparation time and also manage your inventory
Knorr All-Purpose Indian Gravy Base as the name says is an ideal base to prepare Indian dishes likes Korma, Jalfrezi and other gravies which are usually prepared using onion and cashew-based sauce. This product is made with the delicious combination of golden browned onion paste, fresh tomato puree and fine quality cashews, melon seeds and rich and aromatic spices which are together pulverised to perfection to give any dish a super fine texture of the veg gravy. This is ready to cook gravy, therefore, all you need to do is - empty the contents of the pack in a vessel along with water/broth, bring it to a boil and then add other ingredients - vegetables/proteins and spices that suit your taste palate. This pack has its contents in paste format and contains no added preservatives, no added artificial colours, no added artificial tastes and flavours. One pack will make 2 litres of Knorr All-Purpose Indian Gravy Base in 10 mins approximately because of this not only does this product helps save time and costs involved otherwise, but also helps to reduce the wastage and the fuel required. This is an ideal product when it comes to having consistent taste every time. It is available throughout the year without any cost or quality fluctuations. Knorr All-Purpose Indian Gravy Base could be your secret to consistently delicious food! It is available in 1Kgs pack with a shelf life of 6 months.
Knorr All Purpose Veg Indian Gravy base
Storage & Shelf LifeOnce opened, keep refrigerated. Do not freeze.
Shelf life - 8 months
Contains milk & nuts. May contains traces of wheat, mustard, soya & celery
- Heat oil in a pan, add Green Chilli, Ginger and stir on medium heat for 30 seconds. Add Capsicum and stir at medium heat for a minute.
- Add the gravy and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat add Red Chilli powder, Garam Masala stirs to mix well.
- Add Fresh Cream and stir to blend well and cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add Paneer Batons and stir lightly till it gets coated well with the Gravy. Cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve hot topped with Fresh Cream and garnished with fresh Coriander Leave
Water, Onion (11%), Cashew (7%), Edible Vegetable Oil (Soyabean), Tomato Paste (3.92%), Spices & Condiments, Melon Seed, Maize Starch, Sugar, Edible Common Salt, Milk Solids, Thickeners (1442, 415), Acidity Regulator (330).
Allergen Declaration: Contains Milk, Nuts.
May contain traces of Wheat, Mustard, Soya, Celery.
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g/ml
- Energy (kcal) 148
- Protein (g) 3.4
- Carbohydrate (g) 12.9
- - Sugars (g) 5.4
- - Dietary Fibre (g) 1.5
- Fat (g) 9.5
- - Saturated Fat (g) 1.7
- - Trans Fat (g) 0.05
- Sodium (mg) 531
Knorr Rostip Seasoning Powder
All-in-one Chinese Seasoning that elevates the taste of all your Chinese DishesBuy Now
Knorr Demi Glace Sauce Powder
Ideal Brown Sauce for Steaks, Sizzlers & Other Continental DishesBuy Now
Knorr Aromat Seasoning Powder
Perfect Flavour Enhancer For Chinese, Indian & Continental CuisinesBuy Now
Knorr Onion Tomato (Kadhai) Base Gravy
Ideal gravy base for kadhai dishes like chicken/veg kadhai, jalfrezi & all types of Indian curries.Buy Now