Chicken Tikka Masala
Scroll down to view recipe
- Knorr Smoky Tandoori Marinade Mix
- 1 tbsp Refined Oil
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Green Chilli, chopped
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Degi Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 cup Knorr Onion Tomato Base Gravy
- 1/2 cup Knorr Tomato Makhani Gravy Base
- 120 gms Chicken Tikka with capsicum and onion
- 1 tsp Kasuri Methi
- To taste Salt
- 1 tsp Unsalted Butter
- 2 tsp Cream
- 1 tsp Coriander Leaves
- Heat oil in a kadhai, add ginger garlic paste, green chilli chopped, degi chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric and onion tomato masala.
- Now add the makhni gravy and let it cook. Add water to thin down the gravy if required.
- Now add the chicken tikka pieces in the gravy and simmer. Adjust the seasoning with salt and sugar.
- Add toasted and crushed kasuri methi followed by a dash of cooking cream, unsalted butter and fresh coriander leaves.