Chicken Tikka Taco
Scroll down to view recipe
- 1 Tbsp Knorr Smoky Tandoori Marinade Mix
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Hung Curd
- 1/2 Tbsp Mustard Oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 200 g Boneless Chicken Thigh
- 1 Taco Shell
- to taste Salsa
- to taste Sour Cream
- to taste Lettuce
- for garnish Spicy Mayo
- for garnish Sour Cream
- for garnish Micro-greens
- Add hung curd, mustard oil, ginger-garlic paste, and Knorr Smoky Tandoori Marinade Mix to boneless chicken in a bowl and marinate it for at least 2 hours.
- Cook it on grill/tandoor/oven.
- Slice the cooked tikkas into thin strips.
- Put shredded chicken tikka on a soft taco shell.
- Add salsa, sour cream and lettuce to it as required.
- Fold the tacos and garnish it with spicy mayo, sour cream and micro-greens.