Scroll down to view recipe
Serving Portions: 4
- 12 gms Knorr Malai Tikka Marinade Mix
- 30 gms Hung Curd
- 8 gms Ginger Garlic Paste
- 16 gms garlic
- 10 gms Mustard Oil
- 220 gms Chicken
- 30 gms Low fat cooking cream
- 5 gms White Pepper Powder
- 15 gms Green Chilli
- 100 gms Coriander
- 50 gms Mint Leaves
- 2 gms Black salt
- 15 gms Lemon
- 10 gms Onion
- First, Finely chop the garlic cloves and lightly flash fry in the hot oil. Use a strainer for frying the garlic.
- Prepare the marinade by adding marinade mix, hung curd, ginger garlic paste, fried garlic, white pepper powder and some chopped green chilli.
- Now, make horizontal gashes on the chicken breast and coat it with the marinade. Let it rest for minimum two hours.
- Now sear the marinated chicken on a grill pan or cook it an oven/tandoor.
- For the Chutney: Blend in washed coriander, mint leaves and green chilli. Season the chutney with salt and lemon juice.
- Serve with crisp onion lacchas and mint-coriander chutney.
- Chef's Tip: To prepare more tender and succulent garlic chicken, pan sear it in a grill pan and finish it in oven by cooking it for 3-5 minutes at 180 degree.