Paneer Malai Tikka
Scroll down to view recipe
Serving Portions: 4
- 12 gms Knorr Malai Tikka Marinade Mix
- 30 gms Hung Curd
- 8 gms GG Paste
- 10 gms Mustard Oil
- 200 gms Paneer
- 40 gms Red Bell pepper
- 40 gms Yellow Bell pepper
- 40 gms Capsicum
- 50 gms Onion
- 15 gms Lemon
- 100 gms Coriander Leaves
- 50 gms Mint Leaves
- 10 gms Green Chilli
- Take two tablespoons of marinade mix and add the hung curd to it.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and smoked mustard oil to the marinade mix.
- Now add the paneer steaks and let it rest for two hours.
- Keep the one inch dices of bell pepper, onion and capsicum ready.
- Skewer the marinated paneer and the vegetables.
- Cook it in a tandoor/griddle pan/grill.
- Serve it will some fresh onion laccha, green chilli and mint chutney
- For Mint Chutney: Blend together mint leaves, fresh coriander, green chilli. Season with black salt and lemon juice
- Chef's Tip: If you are you are using bamboo/wooden skewers then let it soak it water for at least two hours so that it does not burn while cooking.