Paneer Tikka Grilled Sandwich
Scroll down to view recipe
- Knorr Smoky Tandoori Marinade Mix
- 2 nos Sandwich Bread Slices
- 1 1/2 tbsp Mint Mayo
- 1 no Sliced Cheese
- 75 g Paneer Tikka with capsicum and onion
- 1 1/2 tsp Jalapenos
- 1 tsp Unsalted Butter
- Chop some cooked paneer tikka. Add some chopped jalapenos to it.
- Spread the mint mayo evenly on both the sandwich bread slices.
- Line it with the paneer tikka stuffing. Place one cheese slice and then cover it with another bread slice.
- Keep the griller ready. Ensure it is hot. Brush the griller and the sandwich with unsalted butter and grill it.
- Once the sandwich is grilled and toasted. Cut it into two halves.
- Serve some mesclun salad on the side with some French fries for a complete meal experience.