Millions of people around the world enjoy the foods and drinks we create. We care about health, which is why we've overhauled we have cut down levels of salt, sugar and trans fats and are improving labelling to help you eat better, feel better and stay healthy. The ingredients we use, the formulations, and the way we advertise and market our brands can potentially make a big impact on global health. Hence, we aim to act responsibly and have a strong nutrition policy.
We've also developed a carefully considered approach to health and nutrition which includes:
- Encouraging a balanced diet with the right amount of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins and minerals.
- Developing a growing range of low fat, low sugar, low calorie food products.
- Marketing responsibility our foods and beverages and helping to reduce over-consumption.
- Helping people understand the nutritional benefits of our products.
- Creating products that reflect the fact that people will only eat foods that they enjoy.
- Having sound specific evidence underpinning all our claims.
- Making significant contributions to researching the relationship on nutrition and health, such as the effects of good fats (unsalted fats-change to unsaturated fats), fruits & vegetables and vitamins and minerals.