Andhra Fish Curry
Scroll down to view recipe
- 2 tsp Knorr Indian Aromat Masala
- 2 tbsp Refined Oil
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 8-10 leaves Curry Leaves
- 2 nos Whole Red Chilli
- A pinch Asafoetida
- 1 no Sliced Onion "big"
- 2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 3/4 cup Fresh Tomato Puree
- 2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- To taste Salt
- 1 tbsp Tamarind Pulp
- 150 g Bhekti Fish
- 2 tsp Coriander Leaves
- Marinate the fish with ginger garlic paste, turmeric, salt, red chilli powder, chopped curry leaves and lemon juice for half an hour.
- Heat Oil in a vessel, Add mustard seeds, Whole red chilli, curry leaves and asafoetida.
- Now add the sliced onions and cook till they turn golden brown followed by ginger garlic paste.
- Add this stage add fresh tomato puree turmeric, coriander powder and red chilli powder. Cook the masala till starts leaving oil.
- Now add the tamarind pulp to the masala and let it cook.
- Add the water and let the gravy simmer.
- In the meantime, pan sear the fish till its 80% cooked
- Add it to the curry and allow it to absorb flavours.
- Finish with fresh coriander leaves and serve some rice steam rice along.
Popular RecipesVIEW MORE
Contact no : +022 254787 / 58977412
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter your details below
*Disclaimer: Free Demo & Samples will be offered only to Professional Chefs working in Hotels & Restaurants.
*For Professional Chefs Only