Bang Bang Chicken Salad
Scroll down to view recipe
Serving Portions: 4
- 5 g Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder
- 750 g Chicken Tenderloin, sliced
- 1 Egg
- 80 g Flour
- 160 g Panko Bread Crumbs
- - For Dressing
- 3 g Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder
- 30 g Fresh Red Chilli, chopped
- 10 g Ginger Puree
- 20 g Rice Vinegar
- 50 ml White Sugar
- - For Serving
- 5 g Fresh Coriander, chopped
- 5 g Shallots, chopped
- 5 g Cucumber, chopped
- 10 g Carrot, shredded
- 5 g Fresh Mint Leaves
- 4 g Fried Shallots
- Add Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder, dissolved in required water and whisk in egg mixture to blend well.
- Coat the Chicken Strips with Flour-Egg mixture-Bread Crumbs and set aside.
- Deep fry the strips in hot oil till it turns crispy and golden brown in colour.
- Combine all the ingredients of dressing and blend well.
- Mix Fried Chicken with Coriander, Shallots, Cucumber, Fresh Mint and Fried Shallots and drizzle with dressing and serve chilled.