Black Pepper Lamb Chops
Scroll down to view recipe
Serving Portions: 4
- Marinate Lamb Chops with Half of Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder, Oil, Garlic and Mix Dry Herbs and keep aside.
- Heat Oil in a thick bottomed pan and shallow fry Lamb Chops both sides until cooked.
- Remove from heat and keep aside.
- Mix together Black Pepper Sauce with water and bring to boil. Reduce heat add Brown & Polson Cornflour dissolved in required water and stir cook till the gravy becomes cooked.
- Place Lamb Chops in dinner plate and top it with Black Pepper Sauce.
- Arrange veggies in side and top with remaining Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder and serve hot.