Black Pepper Prawns
Scroll down to view recipe
Serving Portions: 4
- 5 g Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder
- 400 g Prawns with Shell
- 5 g Black Pepper, crushed
- 10 g Ginger Garlic Paste
- 5 g Sesame Oil
- 5 g garlic
- 10 g Green Onion, sliced
- 5 ml Red Chilli Sauce
- 5 gm Fresh Red Chilli
- Marinate Prawns with half of Oil, Black Pepper Powder, Ginger Garlic Paste, Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder and keep aside.
- Heat remaining oil in a pan, add Garlic and stir fry for 15-20 seconds, add Marinated Prawns & cook on medium heat till it gets cooked.
- Add sliced Green Onion and Red Chilli Sauce and stir to blend well.
- Serve hot garnished with fresh red chilli.
Popular RecipesVIEW MORE
Contact no : +022 254787 / 58977412
Email Id: email@example.com
Enter your details below
*Disclaimer: Free Demo & Samples will be offered only to Professional Chefs working in Hotels & Restaurants.
*For Professional Chefs Only