Butter Oats Prawns
Scroll down to view recipe
Serving Portions: 4
- Marinate Prawns with Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder and Brown & Polson Cornflour and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan and deep fry Prawns till it turns Golden Brown in colour. Keep aside to cool.
- Heat Butter in pan and add Garlic, Curry Leaves and Fresh Red Chilli and saute fry for a minute.
- Add in Prawns, Oats Flakes and Knorr Chicken Seasoning and stir to blend well.
- Add Peanut Butter blended with Condensed Milk and stir to blend well with the mixture and stir cook till the mixture becomes dry.