Chicken Clear Soup
Scroll down to view recipe
- 15 g Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder
- 3 g Black Pepper Powder
- 10 ml Light Soya Sauce
- 5 g Fresh Coriander, chopped
- 10 g Ginger Garlic Paste
- 10 g Leeks
- 20 g Carrots
- 10 g celery
- 20 g Button Mushroom, sliced
- 10 g Spring Onion White, sliced
- 5 g Spring Onion Greens
- 10 g Pokchoy, shredded
- 50 g Boiled & Shredded Chicken
- In a heavy bottomed stock pot, mix together all the Vegetables with 1 litre of water. Add the Ginger-Garlic Paste and half the Coriander.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat, and simmer cook for 7-8 minutes. Add the Chicken and Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder and stir to blend well. Add Black Pepper Powder.
- Remove from heat and serve hot garnished with remaining Coriander Leaves and Spring Onion Greens.