Scroll down to view recipe
- 2 tsp Knorr Indian Aromat Masala
- 2 tbsp Refined Oil
- 1 tsp Cloves
- 2 no Cardamom
- 1 no Cinnamon
- 1 no Bay leaf
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 tbsp Hung Curd
- 150 g Chicken Curry Cut
- 2 nos Green Chilli
- 1 tsp Yellow Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 3/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 2 tbsp Brown Onion paste
- 1 cup Knorr White Gravy
- 1 tsp Kewra Water
- 2 tsp Ghee
- Marinate the pieces of processed chicken with hung curd, gg paste, salt, lemon juice and turmeric. Let the chicken marinate for two hours.
- Now take oil in a vessel, add all the whole spices and let them infuse in the oil.
- Now add the marinated chicken and cook. Add ginger garlic paste and green chillies.
- Once the juices of chicken are sealed add the powdered spices such coriander, yellow chilli, red chilli. Add some water to avoid the masala from burning.
- At this stage add the brown onion paste and mix. Followed by Knorr white gravy.
- Thin down the consistency with water and let the chicken cook.
- Now add the cardamom powder and aromat masala. Check the seasoning for salt.
- Check the chicken if it cooked. Once you see the oil coming on top, that’s the indication that gravy is ready.
- Finish the gravy with some kewra water and coriander leaves. Add a dash of ghee for some extra flavour.
- Tips- For making Brown onion paste- fry the onions till golden brown. Grind to a smooth paste with the help of water.