Chicken Malai Tikka Quiche
Scroll down to view recipe
- For Custard
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup Skimmed Milk
- 1/2 cup Low Fat Cream
- to taste Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Parsley
- For Malai Chicken Tikka
- 2 1/2 tsp Knorr Malai Tikka Marinade Mix
- 200 gms Boneless Chicken
- 30 gms Hung Curd
- 8 gms GG Paste
- 10 gms Mustard Oil
- 40 gms Red Bell pepper
- 40 gms Yellow Bell pepper
- 40 gms Capsicum
- 50 gms Onion
- 15 gms Lemon
- 100 gms Coriander Leaves
- 50 gms Mint Leaves
- 10 gms Green Chilli
- For Quiche
- 2 tbsp Chopped Bell Peppers
- 2 tbsp Chopped Capsicum
- 2 tbsp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tbsp Custard
- Take two tablespoons of marinade mix and add the hung curd to it.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and smoked mustard oil to the marinade mix.
- Now add the chicken steaks and let it rest for two hours.
- Keep the one inch dices of bell pepper, onion and capsicum ready.
- Skewer the marinated chicken and the vegetables.
- Cook it in a tandoor/griddle pan/grill.
- Add an egg, skimmed milk, low fat cream, salt and black pepper in a bowl.
- Whisk the mixture well and strain in case of any lumps.
- Add parsley for seasoning and mix well.
- Add malai chicken tikka, chopped bell pepper and capsicum to a casserole.
- Add grated cheddar cheese along with custard on top.
- Bake it in a preheated oven for 25-30 mins at 160° C.
- Check if it is cooked by poking a knife in the centre. If it's runny, it needs to be cooked more.
- Sprinkle some freshly chopped parsley on top and serve.
For Chicken Malai Tikka
Popular RecipesVIEW MORE
Contact no : +022 254787 / 58977412
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter your details below
*Disclaimer: Free Demo & Samples will be offered only to Professional Chefs working in Hotels & Restaurants.
*For Professional Chefs Only