Citrus Crusted Seabass
Scroll down to view recipe
Serving Portions: 10
- 100 g Best Foods Mayonnaise
- 10 pcs Seabass Fillet Cut, 150 g each
- 1 Orange Zest
- 5 g Lime Zest
- 5 g Lemon Zest
- 100 g Bread Crumbs
- 15 g Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Blend Best Foods Mayonnaise with orange, lemon, lime zest, chopped parsley and fresh ground pepper.
- Season sea bass with salt and pepper, top each fillet with 1 1/2 T. of the mayonnaise mixture. Top with bread crumbs and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place on greased baking sheet, bake in 400 degree oven for 10-12 minutes, or until done.
Popular RecipesVIEW MORE
Contact no : +022 254787 / 58977412
Email Id: email@example.com
Enter your details below
*Disclaimer: Free Demo & Samples will be offered only to Professional Chefs working in Hotels & Restaurants.
*For Professional Chefs Only