Scroll down to view recipe
Serving Portions: 4
- 2 tsp Brown & Polson Cornflour
- 400 g Thin strips of Boneless Chicken
- 4 tsp Oil (for deep-frying)
- 1/2 cup Refined Flour
- to taste Salt
- 1 Onion, medium
- 4 green chillies
- 1 Green Capsicum, medium (cut into strips)
- 1 Red Capsicum, medium (cut into strips)
- 1 tsp Green Chilli Sauce
- Take chicken strips in a bowl.
- Heat sufficient oil in a wok.
- Add refined flour, salt and Brown & Polson Corn flour in the bowl and mix well.
- Deep-fry chicken strips in hot oil till golden and crisp.
- Cut onion into halves and slice.
- Take 4 tsps oil from the wok and add to another non-stick wok on heat.
- Slice green chillies lengthwise.
- Add onion to the oil and saute. Add green and red capsicum strips and saute well.
- Add fried chicken, sliced green chillies, green chilli sauce and salt. Mix well and cook for a minute.
- Serve hot