Scroll down to view recipe
- 120 g Knorr Onion Tomato Base Gravy
- 400 g Chicken Curry Cut
- 150 g Hung Curd
- 20 g Garam Masala
- 10 g Haldi Powder
- 10 g Red Chilli Powder
- 8 g Jeera Powder
- 10 ml Vegetable Oil
- 5 g Kasuri Methi
- 10 g Sugar
- 10 g Garam Masala Whole
- 20 g Ginger Garlic Paste
- Marinate the Chicken with 100 gm Hung Curd, Giner-Garlic paste, Haldi Powder, Jeera Powder, Red Chilli Powder.
- Make oil hit at container and put Whole Garam Masala.
- Sautee it for 10 secs, then put Sugar and sautee it again, then add Knorr Onion Tomato Base Gravy. After 5 mins add Chicken and Cook it in slow flame.
- At last add Kasuri Methi. Finish with final seasoning and cover it. Afterwards add Garam Masala on top.
- Serve it hot. Garnish can be done by Fresh Cream flavoured by Saffron.