Double Boiled Chicken Soup
Scroll down to view recipe
Serving Portions: 2
- 8 g Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder
- 400 ml Water
- 100 g Chicken Leg, boneless, cube
- 20 g Shiitake Mushroom
- 20 g Onion, cube
- 20 g Carrot, cube
- 2 g Sugar
- Pre-blanch Chicken Leg, Shiitake Mushroom, Carrot, Onion and rinse with cold water.
- Now mix all the ingredients mentioned along with the water and bring to a simmer.
- Transfer into two large soup bowls, cover with cling film and put it in steamer for 45 minutes.
- Serve piping hot.