Rich and Creamy Mashed Cauliflower
Scroll down to view recipe
- 1/4 cup Best Foods Mayonnaise
- 1.5 quarts Water
- 1 Head Cauliflower, separated into florets (5 cups)
- 1 Clove Garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Basil Leaves, freshly chopped
- In 3-quart saucepot, bring water to a boil. Add cauliflower and garlic and cook covered 15 minutes or until florets are tender; drain.
- In food processor or blender, process cauliflower, garlic, Best Foods Real Mayonnaise and salt until creamy, scraping down sides as needed. Stir in basil and serve immediately.