Rich and Creamy Mashed Cauliflower
Scroll down to view recipe
- 1/4 cup Best Foods Mayonnaise
- 1.5 quarts Water
- 1 Head Cauliflower, separated into florets (5 cups)
- 1 Clove Garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Basil Leaves, freshly chopped
- In 3-quart saucepot, bring water to a boil. Add cauliflower and garlic and cook covered 15 minutes or until florets are tender; drain.
- In food processor or blender, process cauliflower, garlic, Best Foods Real Mayonnaise and salt until creamy, scraping down sides as needed. Stir in basil and serve immediately.
Popular RecipesVIEW MORE
Contact no : +022 254787 / 58977412
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter your details below
*Disclaimer: Free Demo & Samples will be offered only to Professional Chefs working in Hotels & Restaurants.
*For Professional Chefs Only