Scroll down to view recipe
Serving Portions: 4
- 8 gms Knorr Indian Aromat Masala
- 17 gms Refined Oil
- 5 gms Cumin Seeds
- 2 gms Bay leaf
- 2 gms Green Cardamom
- 2 gms Cinnamon
- 75 gms Onion
- 10 gms Ginger Garlic Paste
- 8 gms Green Chilli
- 150 gms Tomato
- 5 gms Coriander Powder
- 5 gms Turmeric Powder
- 5 gms Red Chilli Powder
- 5 gms Kasuri Methi
- 120 gms Button Mushroom
- 75 gms Green Peas
- 1 cup Water
- 15 gms Low Fat Cream
- 20 gms Coriander Leaves
- Keep the onion paste, fresh tomato paste and ginger garlic paste ready by blending them separately with a little bit of oil.
- Wash thoroughly the button mushrooms and cut them into quarters.
- Heat oil in a kadhai, add all the whole spices such as cumin seeds, cardamom, cinnamon and bay leaf. Let the spices splutter.
- Now add the onion paste and let it reduce. Once the onion paste is 70 percent cooked, add ginger garlic paste.
- Once this masala starts getting brown, its time to add fresh tomato paste and let it cook.
- At this stage add the powdered spices such as coriander powder, turmeric and red chilli. Cook the masala till it starts leaving oil.
- Now add the mushrooms and green peas, let them cook. They will leech out water, allow them to soften.
- At this stage add a cup of water and let the gravy simmer. Once everything comes together, add two teaspoons of Knorr aromat masala and adjust the seasoning by adding salt.
- Finish the dish with toasted and crushed kasuri methi. Also add in a cream to add to the richness.
- Top it up with fresh coriander leaves and serve.