Scroll down to view recipe
- 10 g Knorr Aromat Seasoning Powder
- 20 g Unsalted Butter
- 40 ml Oil
- 150 g Onion, chopped
- 400 g Mushroom, diced
- 300 g Rice, arborio
- 100 g Parmesan cheese
- 120 g Butter Mushroom, sliced
- 20 g Basil, finely chopped
- 100 g Spinach, chopped
- Heat Butter and Oil together in a heavy bottomed pan on medium heat. Add Onion, Spinach and Mushroom and stir cook at medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add Rice and stir well until coated with Butter and Oil.
- Dissolve Knorr Aromat Seasoning Powder in water for stock and add half of it in the rice and stir cook till it gets absorbed by rice completely.
- Continue to add remaining stock bit by bit and cook till the creamy texture is achieved. Finish by mixing in the Parmesan cheese and serve in large bowl garnished with sautéed Mushroom and Basil leaves, serve hot with Crusty Bread.