Scroll down to view recipe
- 15 g Knorr Aromat Seasoning Powder
- 20 g Unsalted Butter
- 25 ml Oil
- 100 g Onion, chopped
- 150 g Mushroom, diced
- 400 g Rice, arborio
- 45 g Parmesan cheese
- 150 g Button Mushroom, sliced
- 1000 ml Water
- 20 g Basil, finely chopped
- Heat Butter and Oil together in a heavy-bottomed pan on medium heat. Add Onion and Mushroom and stir cook at medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add Rice and stir well until coated with Butter and Oil.
- Dissolve Knorr Aromat Seasoning Powder in 500 ml water and add half of it in the rice and stir cook till it gets absorbed by rice completely.
- Continue to add remaining stock bit by bit and cook till the creamy texture is achieved. Finish by mixing in the Parmesan and serve in a large bowl garnished with sautéed Mushroom and Basil leaves. Serve hot with Crusty Bread.