Mustard Devil Eggs
Scroll down to view recipe
Serving Portions: 4
- 30 g Best Foods Mayonnaise
- 4 Hard-boiled Eggs
- 5 g Chopped White Onion
- 10 g Mustard Sauce
- to taste Salt
- 2 g Pepper
- Shell and cut the hard boiled egg half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the egg yolk in a bowl.
- Mash the yolk, add mayonnaise, onion and mustard , mix well and keep aside to cool.
- Place a scoop of mixture in all the egg halfs and serve cold, garnished with red chilli flakes and fresh coriander leave.
Popular RecipesVIEW MORE
Contact no : +022 254787 / 58977412
Email Id: email@example.com
Enter your details below
*Disclaimer: Free Demo & Samples will be offered only to Professional Chefs working in Hotels & Restaurants.
*For Professional Chefs Only