Scroll down to view recipe
- 1.5 tsp Knorr Indian Aromat Masala
- 2 tbsp Refined Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 no Cardamom
- 1 no Cinnamon
- 1 no Bay leaf
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Green Chilli
- 1/4cup Green Peas
- 1/4 cup Carrot diced Boiled
- 1/4 cup Paneer Cubes
- 1/4 cup Cauliflower Florets Boiled
- 1/4 cup Beans
- 1 cup Knorr White Gravy
- 3/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- A dash Honey (optional)
- 1 gms saffron Saffron water
- 4-6 no Raisins
- 1 tsp Almond slivers
- 6-8 no Cashew Nuts
- 2 tsp Ghee
- Heat Refined Oil in a kadhai, start with all the whole spices, followed by ginger paste, chopped green chillies.
- Now add all the vegetables and sauté it lightly.
- At this stage add the powdered spices such as coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric.
- Now add the Knorr white gravy and mix everything together well. Add the aromat powder and adjust the seasoning with salt.
- Thin down the consistency with water if required. Now add some cardamom powder. Balance the sweetness with a dash of honey.(optional)
- Now add the paneer cubes and some saffron water. Let the gravy simmer.
- Lightly fry the nuts and raisins in two teaspoons of ghee.
- Now some nuts with ghee in the gravy.
- Finish the dish with remaining nuts and coriander leaves
Popular RecipesVIEW MORE
Contact no : +022 254787 / 58977412
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter your details below
*Disclaimer: Free Demo & Samples will be offered only to Professional Chefs working in Hotels & Restaurants.
*For Professional Chefs Only