Scroll down to view recipe
- 2 tbsp Knorr Indian Aromat Masala
- 2 tbsp Refined Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Green Chilli, chopped
- 1 no Onion Chopped "big"
- Kissan Tomato Puree
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 120 gms Paneer Cubes
- 1 tsp Kasuri Methi
- 2 tbsp Low Fat Cream
- 2 tsp Coriander Leaves
- Heat oil in a kadhai, add cumin seeds, sauté chopped onions and chopped green chilli followed by ginger garlic paste and cook it till starts turning golden brown.
- Now add tomato puree followed by turmeric, coriander powder and red chilli powder.
- Cook the masala till it starts leaving oil. Add water and let the gravy simmer.
- Once everything starts coming together add the Knorr Indian Aromat masala and adjust the seasoning with salt if required.
- At this stage add paneer cubes and let them absorb the flavours.
- Now add some toasted and crushed kasuri methi, finish with cream and coriander leaves.