Rahu Fish Kalia
Scroll down to view recipe
- 300 g Knorr Onion Tomato Base Gravy
- 600 g Rohu Fish Steak
- 20 g Ginger Paste
- 20 g Garlic Paste
- 10 g Green Chilli Paste
- 2 g Bay Leaves
- 10 g Haldi Powder
- 5 g Red Chilli Powder
- 10 g Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 20 g Hunk Curd
- 10 g Garam Masala Powder
- 12 g Ghee
- 10 ml Mustard Oil
- 10 g Sugar
- 10 g Salt
- After wash fish, marinate with salt and haldi powder and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Fry the fish until getting a golden brown colour.
- Put Mustard oil in container and make it hot.
- Step by step add Bay leaf and ginger garlic paste and cook it few minute.
- Then add all other dry masala except garam masala.
- Add some water and make a thick paste.
- Now add Tomato Onion Base and cook for some time.
- Add Curd and cook it continuously till oil comes out.
- Now add fish in that and let masala coat the fish.
- Add some water and get it to boil.
- Seasoning with salt and sugar.
- Serve it hot with garnish of Red chilli.