Spinach, Feta and Artichoke Dip
Scroll down to view recipe
- 3/4 cup Best Foods Mayonnaise
- 6 ounces Artichoke hearts in water, drained, thinly sliced and patted dry
- 10 ounces Frozen Spinach, thawed, chopped and wrung dry in a clean kitchen towel
- 3/4 cup Parmesan, fresh, finely grated
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Pine Nuts, Lightly Toasted
- 1/2 cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 Zest of Lemon
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 Garlic Clove, peeled and crushed
- 1 tsp Black Pepper, freshly ground
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- Place your oven rack in the centre position and pre-heat the oven to 425.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the artichoke hearts, spinach, mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon zest and juice, the pine nuts, black pepper, salt, and 1/2 cup of the parmigiano cheese.
- Rub the inside of a small baking dish with the crushed garlic, then discard the clove. Pour the mixture into the dish and spread top an even thickness, sprinkle the top with the remained 1/4 cup of parmigiano and the crumbled feta.
- Bake until the top browns and the dip heats through, about 20-30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before serving with pita chips, or the crackers of your choice.