Quinoa, Feta and Spinach Stuffed Chicken with Honey Mustard Gravy
Scroll down to view recipe
Serving Portions: 4
- 20 g Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder
- 200 g Quinoa, roasted
- 80 g Feta Cheese
- 200 g Baby Spinach, chopped
- 40 g Onion, diced
- 20 g Black Pepper, crushed
- - For Roast Chicken
- 8 g Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder
- 1 kg Chicken on Bone
- 40 g Butter
- - For Honey Mustard Gravy
- 5 g Fresh Thyme, chopped
- 20 g Shallots
- 20 g Mustard Sauce
- 40 g Honey
- 20 g Knorr Demi-Glace Sauce Powder
- 10 g Unsalted Butter
- Quinoa Stuffing: Dissolve half of the Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder in required water and bring to boil, reduce heat and add Quinoa and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Heat butter in a pan and saute onion till translucent in the Butter, add Spinach and stir for another 2-3 minutes or till it becomes soft, add Quinoa, Feta and Pepper and keep aside to cool.
- Roast Chicken: Rub the whole Chicken with Butter and Knorr Chicken seasoning. Stuff the Chicken cavity with Quinoa filling and properly tie string around chicken legs to seal the cavity.
- Roast the chicken in pre-heated oven for 40-45 minutes on 350°F or till the meat gets cooked and outer skin turns brown.
- Honey Mustard Gravy: Heat Butter and saute Onion till it becomes translucent, add Thyme and Honey and Knorr Demi-Glace Sauce Powder dissolved in 100 ml water and stir to blend well. Add Mustard and cook till it becomes thick.
- Serve Roast Chicken with grilled Buttered Veggies and Roast Gravy.
Popular RecipesVIEW MORE
Contact no : +022 254787 / 58977412
Email Id: email@example.com
Enter your details below
*Disclaimer: Free Demo & Samples will be offered only to Professional Chefs working in Hotels & Restaurants.
*For Professional Chefs Only