Stir Fry Mustard Plant
Scroll down to view recipe
Serving Portions: 4
- 5 g Knorr Aromat Seasoning Powder
- 40 g Bean Tofu, sliced and fried
- 40 g Button Mushroom, halved
- 5 g Ginger, Julienne
- 20 g Carrot, sliced
- 80 g Mustard Plant, boiled and sliced
- 10 ml Sunflower Oil
- 10 gm Veg Oyster Sauce
- 10 ml Sesame Oil
- 2 g White Pepper Powder
- 10 g Brown & Polson Cornflour
- 10 gm Water
- 50 g Onions
- 20 g Sweet Corn
- Blanch Mushroom, sweet corn and tofu , drain and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok and stir cook onions, carrot & mustard plantt till for 1-2 minute.
- Add Knorr Aromat Seasoning Powder (dissolved in 500 ml water), oyster sauce and sesame oil, white pepper powder and Brown & Polson Cornflour dissoved in 50 ml water and stir fry for 1 minute till the mixture thickens a little bit. Serve hot.