Tawa Wala Chicken
Scroll down to view recipe
- 200 g Knorr Onion Tomato Base Gravy
- 500 g Chicken Leg Curry Cut
- 100 g Ginger Garlic Paste
- 15 g Red Chilli Powder
- 10 g Haldi Powder
- 10 g Jeera Powder
- 10 g Garam Masala Powder
- 60 g Hung Curd, low fat
- 100 g Poppy Seed Paste
- 50 g Whole Garam Masala
- 50 g Oil
- Marinate Chicken with Ginger-Garlic paste, Red Chilli Powder, Haldi Powder, Jeera Powder, Garam Masala Powder, little Oil and Hung Curd. Keep it for 45 min.
- Shallow Fry the Chicken on Tawa. Next add Oil in container and add Whole Hot Spices. Then add Onion Tomato Base Gravy and cook it. Add Poppy seeds paste. Lastly add Chicken that was shallow fried.
- Check the seasoning. Add some water and cook it for 10 mins.
- When Chicken is cooked inside the gravy, garnish with Coriander and Serve it hot.
Popular RecipesVIEW MORE
Contact no : +022 254787 / 58977412
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter your details below
*Disclaimer: Free Demo & Samples will be offered only to Professional Chefs working in Hotels & Restaurants.
*For Professional Chefs Only