Scroll down to view recipe
- 200 g Kissan Tomato Puree
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Clove of Garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1 & 1/2 cups Chicken Stock, made from Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder
- 30 g Low Fat Cream
- to taste Salt & Pepper
- Gather your ingredients.
- Chop garlic. Set aside.
- Warm oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add your chopped onion. Stir often, until onion is softened.
- Add garlic and cook until slightly softened and fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in flour to blend, about 1 minute.
- Add tomato puree and chicken broth to saucepan. Turn the burner to high and bring to a boil. Stir constantly until thickened. It takes a few minute
- Carefully transfer soup to a blender or bowl and puree until smooth.
- Return soup to saucepan. Stir in the cream and cook over low heat for 3 to 5 minutes, until heated all the way through.
- Season with salt and pepper and add croutons for texture.