Umami Cauliflower and Brussel Sprouts
Scroll down to view recipe
Serving Portions: 10
- 3 Heads Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 900 g Brussel Sprouts, cleaned and halved
- Oil, for shallow frying
- 20 Nos. Dried Thai Bird Chillies, whole
- 30 g Knorr Aromat Seasoning Powder
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Black Sesame Seeds, as needed
- Shallow fry the Cauliflower Florets first, then the Brussel Sprouts. Shallow fry them separately, as the Brussels Sprouts will cook faster.
- Toss the vegetables together in a bowl with the dried Chillies and add Knorr Aromat Seasoning Powder. Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Serve in a bowl and sprinkle with Black Sesame seeds.