Vegetable Manchow Soup
Scroll down to view recipe
Serving Portions: 4
- 4 tbsp Brown & Polson Cornflour
- 4 cups Water
- 1 tsp Ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Green Chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp French Beans, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Carrots, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Cabbage, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Capsicum, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Mushrooms, finely chopped
- 2 Spring Onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 2 stems spring onion
- as required Oil & Salt
- In a pan, add some oil and stir fry the ginger, garlic, coriander leaves and green chilies for about two minutes.
- Add all the vegetables, pepper, salt and continue to stir-fry for two more minutes.
- Add the Soya sauce, water and salt.
- Let it boil, reduce the heat and add the Brown & Polson Cornflour mixed with water and stir constantly till it thickens slightly.
- Garnish with spring onion stems.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Popular RecipesVIEW MORE
Contact no : +022 254787 / 58977412
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter your details below
*Disclaimer: Free Demo & Samples will be offered only to Professional Chefs working in Hotels & Restaurants.
*For Professional Chefs Only