Veg Tofu Burger
Scroll down to view recipe
Serving Portions: 5
- 50 g Best Foods Mayonnaise
- 50 g Mustard
- 4 Burger Buns, whole wheat
- 100 ml olive oil
- 10 g Salt
- 15 g Pepper
- 80 g Coles Law Salad
- - Burger Patty Mix
- 50 g Red Onion, chopped
- 5 g Garlic, chopped
- 100 g Green Zucchini, chopped
- 100 g Yellow Zucchini, chopped
- 200 g Tofu, chopped
- 100 g Chick Peas, boiled and pureed
- 2 g Parsley, chopped
- - Tomato Relish
- 10 g Red Onion, chopped
- 10 g Red Chilli Pepper
- 80 g Cherry Tomato, cut in half
- 10 ml Vinegar
- 5 g Fresh Basil
- 80 g Cherry Tomato
- 40 g Yellow Tomato
- Heat haf of Olive oil in a pan and add garlic and onion and saute till the onion turns translucent.
- Add onion and both zucchini and stir fry on medium heat for a minute.
- Add tofu and stir cook at medium heat for 3-4 minute or till the mixture becomes dry. Add chickpea puree and stir to blend well.
- Add salt and pepper and stir cook till the mixture becomes dry. Finish with parsley and remove from the heat and keep aside to cool. Divide into 4 equal portion and and pat to prepare a round burger patty.
- Tomato relish : Heat 20 ml of the olive oil in a pan and saute onion, pepper till the it becomes translucent. Add cherry tomatoes and stir cook for a minute .Add Vinegar , adjust salt, pepepr and finsih with fresh basil and keep aside to cool.
- Place the burger patty in baking tray , basted with oil and prepare in preheated oven at 350°F for 5-6 minute.
- Slice burger bun and grill cut side down on skillet. Place burger patty in the bun with tomato relish and top it with mustard mayonnaise and salad and serve immediately.