Kissan Sauce Maker
DIY tomato ketchup base
Yield: Makes 5 Kg of Sauce
- Serves as an excellent base for gravies - Manchurian, Chilli Chicken and Schezwan.
- Made with 100% Real Tomatoes.
- No added artificial colours.
- Gives the room for customisation basis dish requirement and budget control.
- Maintains uniform taste, flavour and consistency.
Kissan Sauce Maker is India's first DIY (Do it yourself) tomato sauce which give you the room for customisation and adding your own signature taste and desired consistency.
Kissan Saucemaker 1.75 Kg
Storage & Shelf LifeOnce opened, keep refrigerated. Do not freeze.
Shelf life - 6 months
May contain traces of Wheat, Milk, Nuts and Soya.
- Take 2.5 liters water in a pan.
- Add 1.2 kg of sugar and stir continuously till it is completely dissolved.
- Cut open 1.75 kg Kissan Sauce Maker pack and add it to this mixture.
- Bring it to a simmer and your 5 kg of sauce is ready to serve.
Tomato Paste (75%), Salt, Tapioca Flour, Water, Acidity Regulator- 260, Spices & Condiments, Preservative-211.
- Item Per 100 g/ml
- Energy (kcal) 100
- Protein (g) 2.9
- Carbohydrate (g) 19.8
- Sugars (g) 8.8
- Dietary Fibre (g) 1.4
- Total Fat (g) 1.0
- Saturated Fat (g) 0.1
- Trans Fat (g) Nil
- Sodium (mg) 3255