Brown & Polson Custard Powder
Ideal for fruit trifles, fruit salads and filling in baking preparations
Recipes Using this Product
- Gulabi Narial Kheer
Yield: 80-100 serves (100 g per serve)
- Brown & Polson has been a trusted brand for 3 Decades
- This custard powder is a 100% vegetarian product and can be used to make eggless custards
- It mixes easily in milk without any lump formation and also holds on very well in low temperature
- The vanilla flavour will help you bring alive the wholesome taste of any dessert that is prepared using this custard powder
The Vanilla in this custard has made quite a journey to get to you. Vanilla was originally discovered in Mexico and has travelled through to Spain. Earlier considered apt only for nobility, the exotic bean had since become accessible.
Brown & Polson Custard Powder 1 Kg
Storage & Shelf LifeAfter opening, keep the pack in an airtight container.
Shelf life - 23 months
Contains permitted synthetic colours (102, 124 and 110) and added flavour: Artificial vanilla flavouring substances.
Maize Starch, Salt
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g/ml
- Energy (kcal) 35% | 364
- Protein (g) 0.3
- Carbohydrate (g) 90.6
- - Total sugar (g) 15% | Nil
- - Saturated Fat (g) 9% | Nil
- Total Fat (g) 4% | 0.1
- Trans Fat (g) Nil
- Sodium (mg) 2% | 252