Rex Baking Powder
Ideal for cakes, pastries, muffins, cookies etc.
Recipes Using this Product
- Gulab Jamun
- Khaman Dhokla
Yield: Bake up to 50 Cakes with this pack (900 g each)
- Rex Baking powder is made with the best leavening agent which gives it an excellent raising ability to get the perfect baked dishes
- Its double action helps raise twice. This help to bake the lightest, fluffiest dishes
- It possesses the good aerating property which results in boosting the fluffiness and this makes the cake more spongy
- It has got a neutral flavour and hence doesn’t leave any bitterness in baked dishes
- It doesn’t leave any residues in the baked product
- It is easy to store, serve and use
Rex is an iconic brand from Unilever. Rex Baking Powder has always been strong support when it comes to delight the consumers with perfectly baked desserts and savouries. This product is made with Maize starch and the best leavening agent and it does not stop here, it also has a double-action along with good aerating property. Such components help to bake the fluffiest and lightest desserts or baked dishes. Also, this product does not leave behind any residues in the baked products, resulting in no sticky mouthfeel. Apart from this, this product has a neutral flavour which contributes by not leaving any bitterness into the end dish. So go on and bake delicious servings. You could bake cake, cookies, biscuits or any dessert of your choice or you could add this baking powder in the while preparing the dough for bhatura or dhoklas and get the lightest, fluffiest and spongiest end dishes.
Rex Baking Powder 500g
Storage & Shelf Life
Shelf life - 18 months
May contain traces of wheat, milk, celery, soya.
- Mix 10 g (1 tablespoon) of Rex Baking Powder with 450 g or 3 cups of flour thoroughly. (Do not bring wet spoon in contact with the baking powder)
- Pass the mixture through a dry sieve 2-3 times. Add milk or butter as per your recipe.
- Make a dough and bake immediately.
- If it is to be baked later, store in a cool dry place, away from heat and direct sunlight.
Maize Starch, Raising Agent-500 (ii), Firming Agent-521
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g/ml
- Energy (kcal) 170
- Protein (g) 0.2
- Carbohydrate (g) 42.3
- Sugars (g) Nil
- Dietary Fibre (g) 0.4
- Total Fat (g) 0.03
- Saturated Fat (g) Trace
- Trans Fat (g) Nil
- Sodium (mg) 11769
Knorr Rostip Seasoning Powder
All-in-one Chinese Seasoning that elevates the taste of all your Chinese Dishes
Knorr Onion Tomato (Kadhai) Base Gravy
Ideal gravy base for kadhai dishes like chicken/veg kadhai, jalfrezi & all types of Indian curries.
Contact no : +022 254787 / 58977412
Email Id: email@example.com
Enter your details below
*Disclaimer: Free Demo & Samples will be offered only to Professional Chefs working in Hotels & Restaurants.
*For Professional Chefs Only