Rex Baking Powder
Ideal for cakes, pastries, muffins, cookies etc.
Recipes Using this Product
- Gulab Jamun
- Khaman Dhokla
Yield: Bake up to 50 Cakes with this pack (900 g each)
- Rex Baking powder is made with the best leavening agent which gives it an excellent raising ability to get the perfect baked dishes
- Its double action helps raise twice. This help to bake the lightest, fluffiest dishes
- It possesses the good aerating property which results in boosting the fluffiness and this makes the cake more spongy
- It has got a neutral flavour and hence doesn’t leave any bitterness in baked dishes
- It doesn’t leave any residues in the baked product
An iconic brand from HUL, Rex has been supporting Chefs to delight their diners with the perfectly baked desserts and savouries. Rex baking powder doesn’t leave any bitterness or residues in baked products. So go on and bake delicious servings. You have the ideal accomplice! Exhibits excellent baking results owing to dual action with greater aerating ability.
Rex Baking Powder 500g
Storage & Shelf Life
Shelf life - 18 months
May contain traces of wheat, milk, celery, soya.
- Mix 10 g (1 tablespoon) of Rex Baking Powder with 450 g or 3 cups of flour thoroughly. (Do not bring wet spoon in contact with the baking powder)
- Pass the mixture through a dry sieve 2-3 times. Add milk or butter as per your recipe.
- Make a dough and bake immediately.
- If it is to be baked later, store in a cool dry place, away from heat and direct sunlight.
Maize Starch, Raising Agent-500 (ii), Firming Agent-521
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g/ml
- Energy (kcal) 178
- Protein (g) 0.1
- Carbohydrate (g) 44.3
- - Total Sugar (g) Nil
- - Dietary Fibre (g) 0.4
- Total Fat (g) Trace
- - Saturated Fat (g) Nil
- - Trans Fat (g) Nil
- Sodium (mg) 11612