Rex Baking Powder
Ideal for cakes, pastries, muffins, cookies etc.
Goes well in
- Gulab Jamun
- Khaman Dhokla
Yield: Bake up to 50 Cakes with this pack (900 g each)
- Made with best leavening agent – which gives excellent raising ability for the perfectly baked dishes
- Has Double Action - Raising happens twice to bake the lightest, fluffiest baked dishes.
- Possesses Good aerating property- Helps in boosting fluffiness and makes cake more spongy.
- Has a Neutral flavor - Doesn’t leave any bitterness in baked dishes.
- Doesn’t leave any residues in baked product- No sticky mouthfeel.
Product InformationAn iconic brand from HUL, Rex has been supporting Chefs to delight their diners with the perfectly baked desserts and savouries. Rex baking powder doesn’t leave any bitterness or residues in baked products. So go on and bake delicious servings. You have the ideal accomplice! Exhibits excellent baking results owing to dual action with greater aerating ability.
DescriptionRex Baking Powder 500g
Storage & Shelf LifeShelf life - 18 months
Allergen InformationMay contain traces of wheat, milk, celery, soya.
- Mix 10 g (1 tablespoon) of Rex Baking Powder with 450 g or 3 cups of flour thoroughly. (Do not bring wet spoon in contact with the baking powder)
- Pass the mixture through a dry sieve 2-3 times. Add milk or butter as per your recipe.
- Make a dough and bake immediately.
- If it is to be baked later, store in a cool dry place, away from heat and direct sunlight.
Maize Starch, Raising Agent-500 (ii), Firming Agent-521
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g/ml
- Energy (kcal) 170
- Protein (g) 0.2
- Carbohydrate (g) 42.3
- Sugars (g) Nil
- Dietary Fibre (g) 0.5
- Total Fat (g) 0.03
- Saturated Fat (g) Trace
- Trans Fat (g) Nil
- Sodium (mg) 11769