Brown & Polson Cornflour
Ideal as a thickener for soups, sauces & as a coating powder in various batters
Recipes Using this Product
- Chicken Crispy
- Seafood Tempura
- Vegetable Monchow Recipe
- It gives excellent thickening and coating results to the end dish.
- Gives right consistency to the dish with no lump formation.
- Brown & Polson Cornflour is neutral in flavour and does not alter the taste of the preparation.
- Does not give sticky mouthfeel in the end dish.
- Dishes made from Brown & Polson cornflour do not lump in long standing buffets.
- Neutral in flavour and does not alter the taste of the preparation.
- Improves the look and feel of the end-dish by giving natural glaze to the food.
Trusted for over 30 years, Brown & Polson Cornflour is made of maize starch and makes an excellent thickening, coating and binding agent.
Brown & Polson Cornflour 1 Kg
Storage & Shelf LifeAfter opening, keep the pack in an airtight container.
Shelf life - 23 months
Maize Starch, Edible cornflour
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g/ml
- Energy (kcal) 380
- Protein (g) Traces
- Carbohydrate (g) 91
- Added sugar (g) Nil
- Fat (all types (g) Nil
- Cholesterol (mg) Nil
- Sodium (mg) Traces