Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder
Ideal for creating dishes like Soups, Chicken Broth & all types of Chinese & Continental dishes
Recipes Using this Product
- Quinoa, Feta and Spinach Stuffed Chicken with Honey Mustard Gravy
Yield: 500 g - Makes 165 portions of chicken stir fry (Serving portion - 200 g)
- This product is made with high-quality flavourful chicken and contains no added artificial flavours
- This can be used as a seasoning powder or can be used to prepare chicken broth
- This product provides instant chicken aroma and a fuller, richer chicken flavour
- It will help you save costs on fuel, minimize wastage and preparation time
- One pack makes approx 25 litres of stock
Loved by Chef’s in Asia, Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder is made with quality chicken and a perfect blend of quality spices and condiments to lend your non-veg dishes a fuller, richer chicken flavour. An Expert Non-Veg Seasoning that boosts intense meatiness/Chicken flavour in your dishes Made for Chefs by Chefs- Try it out today and find out why Chefs globally are packing their pantries with Knorr Chicken Seasoning. ·
- Made with flavourful chicken- No artificial chicken flavour.
- Helps you have a consistent chicken taste every time ·
- Helps you save costs on fuel, wastage and preparation time.
- 500 gm makes approx 25 litres of stock.
Dissolve 55 g of Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder in 1 litre of boiling water and add preferred cooked vegetables to get 1L stock USAGE - It is widely used by operators either as a seasoning or as a base for preparing flavourful chicken stock and other non-vegetarian dishes. So bring to your kitchen Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder – available all through the year with No cost or quality fluctuations. It is the secret to consistently delicious food! From the House of Unilever Food Solutions – crafted for chefs, by chefs.
INGREDIENTS: Iodized Salt, Dried Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Maize Starch, Chicken Meat Powder (4.4%) (Stabilizer - 461 & 407, Antioxidant - 300), Flavour Enhancer - 631, 627, Edible Vegetable Fat, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Anticaking Agent -551, Spices & Condiments (0.15%) STORAGE & SHELF LIFE After opening inner packs must be stored in a dry and air tight condition. Shelf life - 8 months ALLERGEN INFORMATION May contain traces of Milk, Wheat, Mustard, Soya, Celery, Shrimp.
Knorr Chicken Broth Powder 500 g
Storage & Shelf LifeAfter opening inner packs must be stored in a dry and airtight condition.
Shelf life - 9 months
May contain traces of Milk, Wheat, Mustard, Soya, Celery, Shrimp.
Dissolve 55 g of Knorr Chicken Powder in 1 litre of boiling water and add preferred cooked vegetables.
Edible Common Salt, Dried Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Maize Starch, Chicken Meat Powder (4.4%) (Stabilizer - 461 & 407, Antioxidant - 300), Flavour Enhancer - 631, 627, Edible Vegetable Fat, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Anticaking Agent - 551, Spices & Condiments
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy (kcal) 241
- Protein (g) 3.1
- Carbohydrate (g) 46.6
- - Sugars (g) 14.6
- - Dietary Fibre (g) Trace
- Total Fat (g) 4.7
- - Saturated Fat (g) 2.3
- - Trans Fat (g) Trace
- Sodium (mg) 15275
Knorr Rostip Seasoning Powder
All-in-one Chinese Seasoning that elevates the taste of all your Chinese Dishes
Knorr Onion Tomato (Kadhai) Base Gravy
Ideal gravy base for kadhai dishes like chicken/veg kadhai, jalfrezi & all types of Indian curries.
Contact no : +022 254787 / 58977412
Email Id: email@example.com
Enter your details below
*Disclaimer: Free Demo & Samples will be offered only to Professional Chefs working in Hotels & Restaurants.
*For Professional Chefs Only