Knorr Chicken Broth Powder
Ideal for creating dishes like Soups, Chicken Broth & all types of Chinese & Continental dishes
Recipes Using this Product
- Quinoa, Feta and Spinach Stuffed Chicken with Honey Mustard Gravy
Yield: 500 g - Makes 165 portions of chicken stir fry (Serving portion - 200 g)
- Made with flavourful chicken - No artificial chicken flavour
- Has boiled chicken notes and helps you have a consistent chicken taste every time
- Delivers instant chicken taste and aroma
- Lends a fuller, richer chicken flavour
- Helps you manage inventory and save costs on fuel, wastage and preparation time.
- Makes approx 25 litres of stock
Loved by Chef’s in Asia, Knorr Chicken Powder is made with quality flavourful chicken and perfect blend of quality spices and condiments to lend your non veg dishes a fuller, richer chicken taste and aroma. It is widely used by operators either as seasoning or as a base for preparing flavourful chicken stock and other non vegetarian dishes An Expert Non-Veg Seasoning that boosts intense meatiness/Chicken flavour in your dishes Made for Chefs by Chefs- Try it out today and find out why Chefs globally are packing their pantries with Knorr Chicken Seasoning.
Knorr Chicken Broth Powder 500 g
Storage & Shelf LifeAfter opening inner packs must be stored in a dry and air tight condition.
Shelf life - 9 months
May contain traces of Milk, Wheat, Mustard, Soya, Celery, Shrimp.
Dissolve 55 g of Knorr Chicken Powder in 1 litre of boiling water and add preferred cooked vegetables
Edible Common Salt, Dried Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Maize Starch, Chicken Meat Powder (4.4%) (Stabilizer - 461 & 407, Antioxidant - 300), Flavour Enhancer - 631, 627, Edible Vegetable Fat, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Anticaking Agent - 551, Spices & Condiments
- Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy (kcal) 241
- Protein (g) 3.1
- Carbohydrate (g) 46.6
- Sugars (g) 14.6
- Dietary Fibre (g) Trace
- Total Fat (g) 4.7
- Saturated Fat (g) 2.3
- Trans Fat (g) Trace
- Sodium (mg) 15275